• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Q&A CPC help

RobertaP

Extraordinary multiple hat lady
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM BLITZ
Trying to prepare for my 2nd CPC exam. Need help! I have the Blitz and replay club as well as coming to cco each Thursday night. I failed the exam with a 58 and did not pas any sections in the CPC.
Are there any tutors, 2 or more day bootcamps or a
bootcamp in the southern CA area ( I have searched AAPC site) or a tutor here in Ventura county or Woodland Hills area.
I am having trouble keeping on track with my ICD10 coder anatomy and terminology book I am trying to learn on my own. Also I am terrified that I will fail again as I really felt good coming out of the exam. I tire eay with the multiple sclerosis
I get 8 hours due to my Multiple Sclerosis but I am tired after 2 hours due to all of the pressure in the exam and pain too.
I am a single mom, need the credentials as most jobs want them and I am looking to remote coding to tend to my children and bring in money too.
Any thoughts?
Thank you very much! :)
Roberta Peppler
Newbury Park, CA

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Trying to prepare for my 2nd CPC exam. Need help! I have the Blitz and replay club as well as coming to cco each Thursday night. I failed the exam with a 58 and did not pas any sections in the CPC.
Are there any tutors, 2 or more day bootcamps or a
bootcamp in the southern CA area ( I have searched AAPC site) or a tutor here in Ventura county or Woodland Hills area.
I am having trouble keeping on track with my ICD10 coder anatomy and terminology book I am trying to learn on my own. Also I am terrified that I will fail again as I really felt good coming out of the exam. I tire eay with the multiple sclerosis
I get 8 hours due to my Multiple Sclerosis but I am tired after 2 hours due to all of the pressure in the exam and pain too.
I am a single mom, need the credentials as most jobs want them and I am looking to remote coding to tend to my children and bring in money too.
Any thoughts?
Thank you very much! :)
Roberta Peppler
Newbury Park, CA

Laureen will help you Roberta. You got this. I posted a comment under the cpc blitz for you.

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder